This post contains affiliate links. If you'd like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn't cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue posting. Thank you for your support!
This time of year my skin needs a little extra TLC, so I made up a Glow Serum to give it that extra pampering it needs with the cooler weather. Y’all, Blue Tansy is an oil that has been on my wish list for months. It’s one of those splurge oils that you just dream about having one day.
To make this decadent face serum you’ll need:
- 10 drops Blue Tansy (mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- 10 drops Frankincense (mountain rose herbs | far and wild | amazon)
- 10 drops Geranium (mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- 5 drops Patchouli (mountain rose herbs | far and wild | amazon)
- 2 tsp Aloe Vera Gel (mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- Argan Oil (mountain rose herbs | starwest botanicals | amazon)
- 1 oz Glass Dropper (mountain rose herbs | amazon)
Note: For extra savings, use code ELISA20 to save 20% on your order from Far & Wild.
If you’d like, head on over to the freebies page and download a label I designed on me.
And if DIY isn’t your thing, you can purchase some of my herbalism goodies directly from my shop.
There are plenty of other beauty items you can make too that both save you money and you know don’t have anything harmful in them. Let me know what you try!
Don't have herbs? Shop from Starwest Botanicals or Mountain Rose Herbs.
If you tried anything on the blog I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review and comment! Also be sure to snap a picture of your creation and share it with me on Instagram and tagging me @elisaingram.
Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more recipes and wellness tips!
Love & Wellness,