This post contains affiliate links. If you'd like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn't cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue posting. Thank you for your support!
Now this is mask i can support!!! I’ve become obsessed with Moringa lately. It’s anti aging and glow creating properties are right up my alley! And paired with bentonite clay that helps remove impurities? Yes please. Then I add some skin loving oils and voila! A perfect face mask!
To make it you’ll need:
- 1 tbs moringa (starwest botanicals | mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- 1 tbs bentonite clay (starwest botanicals | mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- 6-9 drops essential oil
- water until desired thickness
I used equal parts:
- jasmine (mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- patchouli (far and wild | mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- frankincense (far and wild | mountain rose herbs | amazon)
Note: if you purchase any oil from far and wile, use code ELISA20 for an extra 20% off.
Or as another alternative, you can use this skin care blend by mountain rose herbs that’s made up of lavender, frankincense, helichrysum and carrot seed oil.
You deserve a little self care mama! Take a little time and bless yourself with a facial!
If you tried anything on the blog I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review and comment! Also be sure to snap a picture of your creation and share it with me on Instagram and tagging me @elisaingram.
Love & Wellness,