This post contains affiliate links. If you'd like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn't cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue posting. Thank you for your support!
CBD is all the rage these days and with good reason! This study confirms that CBD has a calming effect and for me personally I can verify that it helps me with my feelings of anxiousness and stress.
This bath bomb combines two of my favorite things: cbd tincture and essential oils!
The CBD I prefer is made by Discover Relief. It’s made in the USA, pesiticide free and thoroughly tested. And I have a coupon code so you can try it! Use code “ELISA” to get 15% off your purchase.
You’ll see that the tinctures come in 3 different strengths: 300 mg, 900 mg and 1800 mg. You choose which one is right for you.
One way to incorporate CBD into your lifestyle is with bath bombs. They’re so calming and cozy before bed time. To make them you’ll need:
- 1 cup baking soda (amazon | mountain rose herbs)
- 1/2 cup citric acid (amazon | mountain rose herbs)
- 1/8 cup epsom salt (amazon | mountain Rose Herbs | starwest botanicals)
- 1/8 cup himalayan pink salt (amazon | mountain rose herbs)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch (amazon)
- 1 tbs coconut oil, melted (amazon | mountain rose herbs | starwest botanicals)
- 1 ml CBD oil (1 dropper full) (discover relief)
- 12 drops lavender essential oil (amazon | far and wild | mountain rose herbs)
- 12 drops roman chamomile essential oil (amazon | mountain rose herbs)
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon water (if needed for consistency)
- bath bomb molds (amazon)
For extra savings, use code ELISA to save 15% at discover relief and ELISA20 from far and wild to save 20%.
Combine baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, himalayan salt and cornstarch in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, CBD oil, and essential oils.
Slowly add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring constantly.
Squeeze some of the mixture in your hands. It should hold its shape and pack nicely. If it crumbles it’s too try and needs a little more water. Just add a little at time so it doesn’t start to fizz.
Scoop the mixture into molds and press together firmly. Allow to set for one hour to dry. Gently remove the bath bombs from the molds and allow them to fully dry overnight.
Store in a glass jar with a lid until ready to use.
If you tried anything on the blog I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review and comment! Also be sure to snap a picture of your creation and share it with me on Instagram and tagging me @elisaingram.
Love & Wellness,