This post contains affiliate links. If you'd like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn't cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue posting. Thank you for your support!
Sundays are self care days in our house. We typically pamper ourselves with a face mask, an afternoon nap and a detox bath at the end of the day.
This bath blends is one of our favorites. It’s made with:
- Bentonite Clay: great in a bath for drawing out impurities (Amazon | Mountain Rose Herbs | Starwest Botanicals)
- Epsom Salt: relaxing and eliminates toxins from the body (Amazon | Mountain Rose Herbs | Starwest Botanicals)
- Apple Cider Vinegar: may increase circulation and it’s good for the skin
- Ginger Essential Oil: good for breathing and overall wellness (Amazon | Mountain Rose Herbs)
- Green Tea: the vitamin B in green tea is good for the skin (Amazon | Starwest Botanicals)
So combined, this is wonderful treat for your body. To make it you’ll need:
1/2 cup Bentonite Clay
1 cup Epsom Salt
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
5 drops Ginger Essential Oil
4 Green Tea Bags
Add all ingredients except the green tea to a bowl and stir. Pour into a hot bath along with the 4 tea bags and soak for 30 minutes.
How do your practice self care?
If you tried anything on the blog I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review and comment! Also be sure to snap a picture of your creation and share it with me on Instagram and tagging me @elisaingram.
Love & Wellness,