This post contains affiliate links. If you'd like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn't cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue posting. Thank you for your support!
Fall hasn’t officially started yet, but I’m already in the mood! Bring on the pumpkin spice!
I used to spend a lot of money on those fall scented candles, but I like diffusing so much better! We have diffusers in every room and they’re always running. If you don’t have a diffuser yet, you grab one of my favorites here.
Here are my top 10 favorite fall combos!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- PUMPKIN SPICE: 5 drops Tangerine + 3 drops Cinnamon + 2 drops Clove + 1 drop Nutmeg
- MULLED CIDER: 2 drops Clove + 3 drops Orange + 3 drops Cinnamon + 2 drops Nutmeg⠀⠀⠀
- APPLE PIE: 3 drops Clove + 3 drops Ginger + 3 drops Cinnamon
- FALL LEAVES: 4 drops Orange + 3 drops Patchouli + 2 drops Ginger
- COZY SWEATER: 3 drops Copaiba + 5 drops Bergamot + 3 drops Orange
- WALK IN THE WOODS: 4 drops Fir + 3 drops Cypress + 2 drops Cedarwood
- PUMPKIN PIE: 4 drops Cardamom + 2 drops Cinnamon + 1 drop Orange + 1 drop Clove
- FLANNEL: 3 drops Orange + 2 drops Ginger + 1 drop Clove + 2 drops Frankincense
- CHAI TEA: 3 drops Tangerine + 2 drops Nutmeg + 1 drop Cinnamon + 2 drops Cardamom + 1 drop Clove
- CRUNCHY LEAVES: 3 drops Eucalyptus + 3 drops Cedarwood + 3 drops Frankincense