This post contains affiliate links. If you'd like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn't cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue posting. Thank you for your support!
Peppermint is one of the most versatile oils out there. Here are 15 ways that you can incorporate peppermint essential oil into your life.
- Place one drop in your mouth to freshen breath!
- Add a couple drops to your mop bucket- puts a pep in your step and actually makes me want to clean!
- Place 1 drop in the toilet if you need a little help going.
- Place a drop on your thumb and press it to the roof of your mouth for stuffy sinus relief.
- Deeply inhale from the bottle when head and neck tension are present.
- Rub up and down the spine diluted to cool down.
- Inhale from bottle to settle an upset tummy.
- Add to diffuser with a couple of ice cubes to help cool down a room.
- Put a few drops and some water in a spray bottle and spritz on in the hot weather to keep from overheating.
- Put a drop on a cotton ball in your linen closet (or any closet) to keep it smelling fresh!
What are some of your favorite ways to use peppermint?
If you tried anything on the blog I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review and comment! Also be sure to snap a picture of your creation and share it with me on Instagram and tagging me @elisaingram.
Love & Wellness,