One of the easiest ways to make the most of essential oils is by diffusing them. That way, everyone in the room can enjoy both the amazing scents and the health benefits together!
There are lots of other diffuser tips and tricks to read up on if you’d like to learn more. Seriously, we have our diffusers going every single day. It’s so much better than those toxic candles, sprays and plug ins!
Here are 6 valentine diffuser blends for you try. Depending on the size of your diffuser, you’ll use a different number of total drops.
- In the Mood: Ylang Ylang, Orange, Spruce
- Love Is In the Air: Cinnamon, Orange, Ylang Ylang
- Oh La La: Lavender, Orange, Patchouli
- XOXO: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Wintergreen
- Love Potion: Lime, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang
- Sweet Heart: Orange, Geranium, Lavender
You can grab the recipe card and labels from the etsy shop if you want to share them. They’re printed already for you. Kick it up a notch by wrapping them with some red yarn. Voila! Instand gift. How cute these would be for your Galentine!
I’m all about having my favorite blends already made and ready to use. And I’m obsessed with repurposing my empties. The smaller lables are perfect for that.Let me know your favorite!