One of the easiest ways to use essential oils is to diffuse them. That way, everyone in the room can enjoy both the amazing scents & the health benefits together! Here are 10 different summer blends for you try. Let me know your favorite!
- Lemonade Stand: 4 drops Lemon, 1 drop Basil, 1 drop Spearmint
- Flip Flops: 3 drops Lavender, 3 drops Lime, 1 drop Spearmint
- Good Vibes: 4 drops Lemongrass, 3 drops Orange, 2 drops Peppermint
- Beach Yoga: 3 drops Patchouli, 2 drops Lavender, 1 drop Frankincense, 1 drop Myrrh
- Summer Nights: 2 drops Ylang Ylang, 2 drops Orange, 2 drops Sandalwood
- At the Coast: 2 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Citrus Fresh, 1 drop Rosemary, 1 drop Cedarwood
- In the Sun: 3 drops Bergamot, 3 drops Orange, 2 drops Tangerine
- Bouquet: 3 drops Geranium, 3 drops Clary Sage, 3 drops Roman Chamomile
- Sunshine: 3 drops Jasmine, 4 drops Tangerine, 2 drops Orange
- Flower Power: 3 drops Patchouli, 3 drops Ylang Ylang, 3 drops Orange
If you tried anything on the blog I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review and comment! Also be sure to snap a picture of your creation and share it with me on Instagram and tagging me @elisaingram.
Love & Wellness,