This post contains affiliate links. If you'd like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn't cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue posting. Thank you for your support!
Working on hormonal balance has been my biggest challenge the last few years. I had no idea how they can impact our sleep, our mood and don’t even get me started on hot flashes.
Through my studies I began to learn about maca root which, among other things, is said to reduce menopause symptoms and support hormonal health in general.
When I came across this chamomile latte from Olivia at Revive Primal Health I was inspired to make my own! Combining my hormone supporting maca root with calming chamomile is right up my alley!
This creamy cup is both delicious and a simple way to help support your hormonal system. That’s a win win in my book!
Ready to get started? To make it you’ll need:
- chamomile flowers: (starwest botanicals | mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- maca root powder: (starwest botanicals | mountain rose herbs | amazon)
- ghee: (amazon)
- vanilla extract (starwest botanicals | amazon)
- splash of your favorite milk
- honey to taste
- tea strainer (amazon)
- frother (amazon)
Brew one cup of chamomile tea and strain into a mug. Add 1 pinch of sea salt, 1-2 teaspoons of ghee, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and 1-2 teaspoons of maca powder. Blend with your frother. Add a splash of your favorite milk, honey and enjoy!
If you tried anything on the blog I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review and comment! Also be sure to snap a picture of your creation and share it with me on Instagram and tagging me @elisaingram.
Love & Wellness,
Enjoy this calming, hormone supporting chamomile latte before bed time.
3 teaspoons chamomile flowers
1 pinch of sea salt
1-2 teaspoons of ghee
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 teaspoons of maca powder
splash of your favorite milk
honey to taste
For a simplified version, pour in some warm frothy milk to your cup of tea!
- Brew one cup of chamomile tea and strain into a mug
- Add 1 pinch of sea salt, 1/2 tablespoon of ghee or butter, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of maca powder.
- Blend with your frother.
- Add a splash of milk and enjoy!
- For a simplified version, pour in some warm frothy milk to your cup of tea!