This post contains affiliate links. If you'd like to purchase a recommended product, please use the links to support this blog. It doesn't cost you anything extra, it simply allows me to continue posting. Thank you for your support!
Typically on saturday mornings when the house is quiet I poke around youtube for cottagecore tips, food prep recipes and all things herbalism.
One morning I saw some rolled oats recipes and saw how simple they are to make! I was even a little bit ashamed that I had never tried them!
This overnight oats have become such a breakfast staple for me.
My latest favorite includes chocolate chips. I mean, how can you ever go wrong with chocolate?
Ready to get started? To make it you’ll need:
- ½ cup your favorite plant based milk (coconut, almond, cashew etc)
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbs cashew butter
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
First make sure you have a mason jar or some other airtight container. Combine all of the ingredients, except for the raspberries. Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight. When you’re ready for breakfast, add the raspberries and enjoy. yup, it’s that simple!
If you tried anything on the blog I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review and comment! Also be sure to snap a picture of your creation and share it with me on Instagram and tagging me @elisaingram.
Love & Wellness,
chocolate chip rolled oats
enjoy this quick and easy breakfast with just a few simple ingredients.
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2 Tbs cashew butter
1 Tbs maple syrup
1 Tbs chia seeds
1 Tbs mini dark chocolate chips
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
½ cup fresh raspberries
- First make sure you have a mason jar or some other airtight container.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the raspberries. Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight. When you're ready for breakfast, add the raspberries and enjoy.